STRATOSPHERE EDUCATION PRIVATE LIMITED
- ABOUT THE WEBSITE
This website and the domain name, www.stratoedu.com (the “Website”) is owned by Stratosphere Education Private Limited, a private company limited by shares, incorporated and registered under the Companies Act, 2013 having its registered office at 166/C/505 Lake Gardens, Kolkata- 700045, State : West Bengal, India (hereinafter referred to as “SEPL”).
- Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000 (the "IT Act");
- Rule 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 (the "Rules"); and
- Rule 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 (“Intermediaries Rules”).
- This document is an electronic record in terms of the IT Act and Rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time, and also an electronic record within the meaning of all applicable statutes as amended by the IT Act. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and stored therein and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- General browsing of the Website;
- Placing a request for further information in relation to the products and services of SEPL (“Request for Further Information”)
- Placing an order on SEPL for availing of the products and/or consultancy and/or other services of SEPL through this Website (“Business”);
- During submission of personal information by any User in relation to the Business of this Website.
Reference to the term you/your shall mean the User of the Website and the term we/us refer to SEPL.
Minor not to be a party to the Contract
Place of contract
- In accordance with the extant provisions of the IT Act, this contract shall be deemed to have been received, accepted and formed at Kolkata (wherein the registered office of SEPL is situated).
- The User shall provide true, accurate, current and complete information while submitting the order offered by the Website.
- The User shall update registration information on the Website from time to time. In the event SEPL has information to believe that the personal information provided by a User is false or such personal information is being provided to conduct a fraudulent transaction, SEPL reserves the right to cancel any Request for Further Information or any order placed by the User in relation to the Business or terminate the Users’ access to the Website without any notice.
- The User shall provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested by SEPL. SEPL reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation the User’s details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), SEPL has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and prohibit the User from using the services offered by the Website.
- In the event there is a failure of delivery in case of a Request for Further Information or in case of an order placed in relation to the Business of SEPL through the Website, due to incorrect information supplied by the User, SEPL shall be not be liable for the same and shall be further entitled to receive payments for additional costs incurred by SEPL due to such inaccurate information.
- The User shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about SEPL or the brand name or domain name used by SEPL or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation of SEPL or otherwise tarnish or dilute any of SEPL’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by SEPL. The User agrees that the User will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or SEPL's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to SEPL.
Compliance with Statutes
- The User shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the IT Laws as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all other applicable laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and Indian Laws, International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations including, but not limited to, GST, Income Tax, Octroi, Custom Duty, Local Levies or any other applicable taxes.
- As per Intermediaries Rules, the User agrees and undertakes not to host, display, , upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
- belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating to or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or
- communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- This Website is controlled and operated by SEPL. All materials/ products/ services on this Website are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for User’s personal, non-commercial use. User must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and User must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of SEPL, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which the User receives any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
User’s Right to Terminate
SEPL’s Right to Terminate
User’s obligation on Termination
Termination arising on account of Misuse of Website
- The following actions shall be considered to be misuse of the Website and the User shall be forthwith terminated form access or usage of the Website:
- Transmission or distribution of technologically harmful data like virus, malicious software, trojan, etc.;
- Posting or transmitting content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm to any kind against any group or individual;
- Transmission of junk mails, spam or chain letters;
- Promoting illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- Posting unsolicited promotional or advertising content;
- Distributing or reproducing any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights in any way;
- Promoting an illegal or unauthorised copy of another person's copyrighted work such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music file, providing or creating computer viruses;
- Providing instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or posting video, photographs, or images of another person age 18 or older without his or her express written consent and permission or those of any minor (regardless of whether you have consent from the minor or his or her legal guardian).
Limitation of Liability Disclaimers
- The User assumes full responsibility for the protection of their computer and the computer system including hardware and software, protection of databases in their system as well as the protection of hardware and software of third persons who have access to the User's system. The User also assumes responsibility for damages incurred because recorded or otherwise received documents from the Website which may contain viruses or other destructive programs.
- SEPL will take reasonable measures to prevent the possibility that the electronic messages that are received via the Website will be available to any unauthorized third party. The User accepts the risk that messages sent by the User to SEPL, can be intercepted prior to receipt by SEPL and that messages received from SEPL may be intercepted and used by unauthorized third persons. SEPL does not assume responsibility for the protection of messages from the unauthorized actions of third persons.
Errors, Omission & Inaccuracies Disclaimer
- The information contained on the Website may contain certain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without prior notification. All information that is available on the Website is provided for the purpose of information and does not contain any guarantee of their accuracy.
Use at own Risk Disclaimer
- This Website, all the materials and products and services, included on or otherwise made available to the User through this Website are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied (including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) except otherwise specified in writing.
SEPL will not be liable to the User or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information given on the Website or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Downloaded Content Disclaimer
- SEPL hereby disclaims any liability to any sort of damage or harm caused to your software, data or computer device by downloading content from this Website..
External Links & Third-party Contract Disclaimer
- The Website may contain links to other websites. It is clarified that these external websites are not under the control of SEPL. SEPL does not control any other website other than this Website. SEPL cannot be held responsible for content on such websites and cannot be made liable in any manner whatsoever for content on such other websites. SEPL provides these links to other websites as ease of reference to the Users and for a better online experience or in order to facilitate other business and traders to advertise their products on the Website. Users’ use of each of those sites is subject to the conditions, if any, posted by the respective sites.
- Users’ correspondence or related activities with third parties, including payment gateway providers, are solely between the User and that third party. User agrees that SEPL will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such transactions with third parties. Any questions, complaints, or claims related to any third-party product or service should be directed to the appropriate vendor.
- The Website contains content that is created by SEPL as well as content provided by third parties. SEPL does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, quality of the content provided by third parties and such content may not be relied upon by the Users in utilizing the services provided on the Website.
No Responsibility Disclaimer
- The User acknowledges and agrees that SEPL shall not be liable to the User, or to anyone claiming through such User for any indirect, special, consequential, incidental, punitive or exemplary damages or losses, arising from, connected with or directly or indirectly related to the use of or inability to use the Website, or the contents, material, functions or Business related thereto, or User’s provision of information on, by or through the Website, or for loss of anticipated savings, opportunity, revenue, profit or goodwill, or other economic loss; however caused, and whether arising under contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, and even if such User has intimated or advised SEPL, of the possibility of such loss or damages, or SEPL is, or should reasonably have been aware of such possibility.
Indemnity by the User
- The User shall indemnify and hold harmless & protected from liability – SEPL (including its directors, employees, agents, licensees, affiliates etc) from and against
- all loss, damage or injury which may arise to the SEPL; and
Upon SEPL’s giving a notice to the User of any claim that may arise on account of this clause, the obligation of the User to make the payment shall become due and payable upon receipt of the notice . Further, any delay in making any claims or giving a notice does not relieve the User of such obligation.
- In accordance with the Intermediaries Rules, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name: Mrs Priyanka Mitra
Designation: Chief Operating Officer
Stratosphere Education Private Limited
Address: 30 A, Southern Avenue, Kolkata 700026
Phone: 9073369982/ 9874011122
All grievances are intended to be acted upon expeditiously, but not longer than a month from the date of receipt of the grievance.